In recent years, Gene Sequencing technology has significantly impacted molecular biology research, resulting in many new insights and discoveries. Profacgen with uniquely positioned provides products and services to support pharmaceutical development with the largest install base of gene sequencing instrumentation. With our in house Whole-Genome Sequencing platform, we can help our customer accelerating novel candidate E3 ligase gene discovery.
Figure 1 Physical map of the LGMD2H candidate region. The map shows 1 Mb and is based on contiguous sequences obtained from GenBank and the Celera Publication Site.
Based on the DNA library, a massive set of sequence data is provided in a matter of days. The data obtained is processed with statistical and bioinformatic data analysis. services that help our clients to explain large amounts of data generated by sequencing.
Advantages of our services:
(1) A wide range of sequencing/microarray platforms.
(2) Advanced bioinformatics algorithms and pipeline.
(3) High-quality and iterable analysis.
(4) Short-around experiment period.
With solution the drug development (like E3 ligases) process, you can confidently choose us as a partner from discovery through companion diagnostics development. Please contact us for detailed information.
1. Patrick Frosk, Tracey Weiler, et al. Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2H Associated with Mutation in TRIM32, a Putative E3-Ubiquitin–Ligase Gene. Am J Hum Genet. 2002 Mar; 70(3): 663–672. Doi: 10.1086/339083